Kanittha has almost 20 years of work experience in uniquely diversified roles as a consultant, financial advisor and regulator. Kanittha has been engaged in various private and public sectors with extensive diversified work background including
- Leading role for Plan Preparation and Plan Administration under the Bankruptcy Court during Thailand’s financial crisis in 1999 – 2000. With her extensive experiences in relation to Planner and Plan Administrator, she has provided advisory to the Planner of the Thai largest hot-rolled steel manufacturer and a huge debt-driven credit union cooperative under Thai Bankruptcy Court.
- Leading a number of assignments involving financial and accounting due diligence of several listed and non-listed companies for M&A and debt restructuring purposes.
- Conduct financial analysis and business valuation for M&A and debt restructuring purposes.
- Advising several listed companies in debt restructuring and fundraising and also has exposures in NPL portfolio sales.
- Experience working in Myanmar as well as throughout SE Asian
Prior to joining Baker Tilly, Ms. Kanittha worked with the Stock Exchange of Thailand, where she was in charge of financial tools implementation to listed companies as well as corresponding with other government agencies to solve legal issues associated with financial tools employment.
Kanittha also worked with the Thai Red Cross Society as the Vice President in the Property Management Office where she manages real estate portfolio for the organization.